Learn how to prepare the quick and delicious Chicken biryani. Biryani is very famous, not only in India but the whole world.
- 1 whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 3 cups uncooked jasmine or white rice
- 1-1/2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup ghee (నెయ్యి)
- 20 whole cloves
- 9 whole cardamom pods (దాల్చిన చెక్క)
- 5 bay leaves (బియ్యాన్ని ఆకు)
- 5 small green chili peppers
- 2 tablespoons ginger garlic paste
- 4 1/8 cups water
- 1 sprig cilantro leaves (కొత్తిమీర)
- Salt accordingly
- 6 fresh curry leaves (optional)
- Soak the rice in water for 30 minutes
- Until rice soaks, heat ghee in a large skillet over medium heat and stir in cloves, cardamom, and bay leaves. Then stir in onion, and cook until it get soft & light brown. now include the chili peppers and ginger paste. Stir in yogurt, salt, and curry, and then place chicken in pan.Cook for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally and turning the chicken pieces, until only about 1 cup of liquid remains.
- Mix in rice, water, and cilantro. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook for 20 minutes. Check rice after about 12 minutes; if it is dry, add 1/2 cup water, and continue cooking.
కొత్త కరోనావైరస్ ఇప్పుడు ప్రపంచవ్యాప్తంగా 10 లక్షల మందికి సోకింది, ఇది ఒక మైలురాయి. చైనా న…